United States Forces Korea (USFK) was made aware of a potential theft of personal information from the Korean National Recruitment System (KNRS) maintained by the U.S. Department of the Army.
- Why Is North Korea So Interested in Bitcoin? Digest Article
- Air Force Research Laboratory’s In-Residence Professor Becomes Cybersecurity Preceptor in South Korea Journal Article
- North Korea Cyberattack Traced to City in China, Report Says Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- The Army Can Now Stop Enemy Tanks In Their Tracks Without Firing A Shot Digest Article