United States Forces Korea (USFK) was made aware of a potential theft of personal information from the Korean National Recruitment System (KNRS) maintained by the U.S. Department of the Army.
- Why Is North Korea So Interested in Bitcoin? Digest Article
- Air Force Research Laboratory’s In-Residence Professor Becomes Cybersecurity Preceptor in South Korea Journal Article
- North Korea Hackers Stole South Korea-U.S. Military Plans to Wipe Out North Korea Leadership: Lawmaker Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article