United States Forces Korea (USFK) was made aware of a potential theft of personal information from the Korean National Recruitment System (KNRS) maintained by the U.S. Department of the Army.
- Air Force Research Laboratory’s In-Residence Professor Becomes Cybersecurity Preceptor in South Korea Journal Article
- North Korea Cyberattack Traced to City in China, Report Says Digest Article
- The Army Can Now Stop Enemy Tanks In Their Tracks Without Firing A Shot Digest Article
- A Government Study Found DJI Drone, Banned by US Army, Kept Data Safe Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article