The U.S. Department of Commerce has banned American companies from selling components to leading Chinese telecom equipment maker ZTE Corp for seven years for violating the terms of a sanctions violation case, U.S. officials said on Monday.
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article
- This Japanese AI Security Camera Shows the Future of Surveillance Will be Automated Digest Article
- U.S. Reaches Deal to Keep China’s ZTE in Business: Congressional Aide Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article