The U.S. Department of Commerce has banned American companies from selling components to leading Chinese telecom equipment maker ZTE Corp for seven years for violating the terms of a sanctions violation case, U.S. officials said on Monday.
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- Germany Confirms Cyber Attacks on Political Party Think Tanks Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- The FBI, CIA and NSA say American Citizens Shouldn’t use Huawei Phones Digest Article