The United States on Friday charged nine Iranians and an Iranian company with attempting to hack into hundreds of U.S. and international universities, dozens of companies and parts of the U.S. government on behalf of the Tehran government.
- China Has Stolen Vast Amounts of Navy Submarine, Missile Data in Multiple Breaches from Contractor’s Servers Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Supreme Court Rules that Warrants Generally Are Required to Collect Cellphone Data Digest Article
- U.S. Reaches Deal to Keep China’s ZTE in Business: Congressional Aide Digest Article
- The Iran Nuclear Deal’s Unraveling Raises Fears of Cyberattacks Digest Article