The United States on Friday charged nine Iranians and an Iranian company with attempting to hack into hundreds of U.S. and international universities, dozens of companies and parts of the U.S. government on behalf of the Tehran government.
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Experts Say Automated Accounts Sharing Fake News Ahead of French Election Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- How to Steal $500 Million in Cryptocurrency Digest Article