The U.S. military’s top cyber warfare unit is working to develop weapons distinctly different from those used by the intelligence community, the executive director of U.S. Cyber Command said during a Department of Homeland Security business conference held Tuesday.
- Coast Guard Cyber Command ‘Just as Important as Cutters and Aircraft’ Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- ‘Terabyte of Death’ Cyberattack Against DoD Looms, DISA Director Warns Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- Teams Defend Against Simulated Attacks in Cyber Guard Exercise Digest Article