A U.S.-led international operation disrupted a crime ring that infected hundreds of thousands of PCs around the globe with malicious software used for stealing banking credentials and extorting computer owners.
- Symantec Says ‘Highly Likely’ North Korea Group Behind Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Russia Hackers Pursued Putin Foes, Not Just US Democrats Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Report: $3-5M in Ad Fraud Daily from ‘Methbot’ Digest Article