Security researchers and software vendors have spent decades trying to work out the process of vulnerability disclosure, with limited success. Now the federal government is joining the fray in hopes of getting the two sides to play nice.
- White House Releases VEP Disclosure Rules Digest Article
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article