Security researchers and software vendors have spent decades trying to work out the process of vulnerability disclosure, with limited success. Now the federal government is joining the fray in hopes of getting the two sides to play nice.
- White House Releases VEP Disclosure Rules Digest Article
- U.S. Government Contractors Score Poorly on Cyber Risk Tests Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article