The U.S. Navy is working hard to improve the cyber security of its computer networks and weapon and communications systems, whilst bracing for potential attacks on power grids and fuel supplies.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Crims Shut Off Ukraine Power in Wide-ranging Anniversary Hacks Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Benjamin Foulois Cyber Proving Ground Digest Article
- Navy Says Personal Data of Over 134,000 Sailors Was Hacked Digest Article