The U.S. Navy is working hard to improve the cyber security of its computer networks and weapon and communications systems, whilst bracing for potential attacks on power grids and fuel supplies.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- New Brain-Inspired Cybersecurity System Detects ‘Bad Apples’ 100 Times Faster Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article