Russia was behind a December cyber attack on Ukraine’s power grid that caused widespread power outages, a senior Obama administration official said Thursday.
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- The Ukrainian Power Grid Was Hacked Again Digest Article
- Russia Says Foreign Spies Plan Cyber Attack on Banking System Digest Article