Russia was behind a December cyber attack on Ukraine’s power grid that caused widespread power outages, a senior Obama administration official said Thursday.
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Cyberattacks Put Russian Fingers on the Switch at Power Plants, U.S. Says Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article