Russia was behind a December cyber attack on Ukraine’s power grid that caused widespread power outages, a senior Obama administration official said Thursday.
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- The Ukrainian Power Grid Was Hacked Again Digest Article
- Crims Shut Off Ukraine Power in Wide-ranging Anniversary Hacks Digest Article