Russia was behind a December cyber attack on Ukraine’s power grid that caused widespread power outages, a senior Obama administration official said Thursday.
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Cyberattacks Put Russian Fingers on the Switch at Power Plants, U.S. Says Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Russia May Have Tested Cyber Warfare on Latvia, Western Officials Say Digest Article