U.S. military officials said Thursday that they suspect Russian hackers infiltrated an unclassified Pentagon e-mail system used by employees of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the latest in a series of state-sponsored attacks on sensitive U.S. government computer networks.
- FBI Probes FDIC Hack Linked to China’s Military – Sources Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- Pentagon: China Threatened to Bankrupt Defense Contractor Digest Article
- DoD Announces ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Follow-Up Initiative Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article