U.S. military officials said Thursday that they suspect Russian hackers infiltrated an unclassified Pentagon e-mail system used by employees of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the latest in a series of state-sponsored attacks on sensitive U.S. government computer networks.
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article