Defense Secretary Ash Carter and his British counterpart Michael Fallon yesterday signed a first-of-its kind agreement to together advance offensive and defensive cyber capabilities, Carter said in a joint press conference in London as part of his three-day trip to the United Kingdom and Norway.
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- Air Force Opens Doors to Universities, Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs to Boost Innovation Digest Article
- Air Force Issues Challenge to “Hack the Air Force” Digest Article
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Why Is North Korea So Interested in Bitcoin? Digest Article