A cyber attack at a firm that performs background checks for U.S. government employees compromised data of at least 25,000 workers, including some undercover investigators, and that number could rise, agency officials said on Friday.
- Yahoo Says One Billion Accounts Exposed in Newly Discovered Security Breach Digest Article
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- SF MUNI Starts to Restore Systems, Says No Data Compromised During Attack Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article