A cyber attack at a firm that performs background checks for U.S. government employees compromised data of at least 25,000 workers, including some undercover investigators, and that number could rise, agency officials said on Friday.
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article