A cyber attack at a firm that performs background checks for U.S. government employees compromised data of at least 25,000 workers, including some undercover investigators, and that number could rise, agency officials said on Friday.
- Yahoo Says One Billion Accounts Exposed in Newly Discovered Security Breach Digest Article
- SF MUNI Starts to Restore Systems, Says No Data Compromised During Attack Digest Article
- 68 Million Exposed in Old Dropbox Hack Digest Article
- Cyber-attack: Europol Says it was Unprecedented in Scale Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article