A cyber attack at a firm that performs background checks for U.S. government employees compromised data of at least 25,000 workers, including some undercover investigators, and that number could rise, agency officials said on Friday.
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Major Data Breach at Marine Forces Reserve Impacts Thousands Digest Article
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- Saks, Lord & Taylor Hit by Payment Card Data Breach Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article