U.S. utilities are looking hard at their cyber vulnerabilities and whether they can get insurance to cover what could be a multi-billion dollar loss after hackers cut electric power to more than 80,000 Ukrainians last month.
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article
- Security Analyst Says Yahoo!, Dropbox, LinkedIn, Tumblr All Popped by Same Gang Digest Article
- Crims Shut Off Ukraine Power in Wide-ranging Anniversary Hacks Digest Article