U.S. utilities are looking hard at their cyber vulnerabilities and whether they can get insurance to cover what could be a multi-billion dollar loss after hackers cut electric power to more than 80,000 Ukrainians last month.
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Schneider Electric Says Bug in its Technology Exploited in Hack Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article