The U.S government warned industrial firms this week about a hacking campaign targeting the nuclear and energy sectors, the latest event to highlight the power industry’s vulnerability to cyber attacks.
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article