The records of to 4.5 million patients may have been affected by a cyberattack on the UCLA Health network, but there’s no evidence individuals’ information was accessed, the health care system.
- Shipping Company Maersk Says June Cyberattack Could Cost it up to $300 Million Digest Article
- Timehop Discloses July 4 Data Breach Affecting 21 Million Digest Article
- Equifax Says it’s Found 2.4 Million More Victims From 2017 Breach Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article