The records of to 4.5 million patients may have been affected by a cyberattack on the UCLA Health network, but there’s no evidence individuals’ information was accessed, the health care system.
- $2 Million HIPAA Penalty After Patient Data Exposed on Web Digest Article
- Shipping Company Maersk Says June Cyberattack Could Cost it up to $300 Million Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- We Tested Equifax’s Data Breach Checker — And It’s Basically Useless Digest Article