Countries plan to cooperate by exploring the resilience of nuclear infrastructure to a terrorist attack.
- Hackers Breached a Dozen US Nuclear Plants, Reports Say Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article