We don’t need more tanks, we need the latest in cyber warfare, says UK PM David Cameron.
- Navy Plans to Spend $100 Million on Cyber Through New Other Transaction Authority Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article
- U.S. Military and NATO May Now Target Russia With Cyberweapons, Marking Huge Policy Change Digest Article
- MIT Fed an AI Data From Reddit, and Now it Only Thinks About Murder Digest Article