Ukraine authorities are investigating a possible cyber attack on Kiev’s power grid that may have caused the recent power outage that left the northern part of the capital and surrounding areas without electricity this weekend.
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- The Ukrainian Power Grid Was Hacked Again Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Crims Shut Off Ukraine Power in Wide-ranging Anniversary Hacks Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article