Ukraine authorities are investigating a possible cyber attack on Kiev’s power grid that may have caused the recent power outage that left the northern part of the capital and surrounding areas without electricity this weekend.
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- AF Installation Cyberattack Plans Tested During National Grid Exercise Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Cyber Defense Tool Is an Early Warning System for Grid Attacks Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article