Ukraine authorities are investigating a possible cyber attack on Kiev’s power grid that may have caused the recent power outage that left the northern part of the capital and surrounding areas without electricity this weekend.
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- AF Installation Cyberattack Plans Tested During National Grid Exercise Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article