A service running on ASUS routers with root privileges can be exploited for unauthenticated command execution by an attacker in the network, giving access to the configuration of the device.
- A Decade Old Unix/Linux/BSD Root Privilege-Escalation Bug Discovered Digest Article
- Skype Can’t Fix a Nasty Security Bug Without a Massive Code Rewrite Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- VPNFilter Can Also Infect ASUS, D-Link, Huawei, Ubiquiti, UPVEL, and ZTE Devices Digest Article
- Coast Guard Cyber Command ‘Just as Important as Cutters and Aircraft’ Digest Article