A service running on ASUS routers with root privileges can be exploited for unauthenticated command execution by an attacker in the network, giving access to the configuration of the device.
- A Decade Old Unix/Linux/BSD Root Privilege-Escalation Bug Discovered Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- BrickerBot Malware Attacks and Destroys Unsecure IoT Devices Digest Article
- Mirai Botnet Attack Hits Thousands of Home Routers, Throwing Users Offline Digest Article
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article