Under Armour Inc said on Thursday that data from some 150 million MyFitnessPal diet and fitness app accounts was compromised in February, in one of the biggest hacks in history, sending shares of the athletic apparel maker down 3 percent in after-hours trade.
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- How to Steal $500 Million in Cryptocurrency Digest Article
- Fitness app Polar Even Better at Revealing Secrets Than Strava Digest Article
- Timehop Discloses July 4 Data Breach Affecting 21 Million Digest Article
- Hacker Steals $7 Million in Ethereum From CoinDash Digest Article