The UnifyID product consists of an app that runs on users’ devices as well as a cloud service. The local apps periodically collect sensor data from the local device, process it, and communicate with the cloud service.
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- Tech Views Journal Article
- Managing Medical Device Cybersecurity in the Postmarket: At the Crossroads of Cyber-safety and Advancing Technology Digest Article
- BrickerBot Malware Attacks and Destroys Unsecure IoT Devices Digest Article