The UnifyID product consists of an app that runs on users’ devices as well as a cloud service. The local apps periodically collect sensor data from the local device, process it, and communicate with the cloud service.
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN): Security Implications and Design Solutions CSIAC Webinar