A researcher has published the details and proof-of-concept (PoC) code for several unpatched vulnerabilities affecting Belkin’s N150 wireless home routers.
- US, UK Accuse Russia of Hacking Home Routers and ISPs to Conduct MitM Attacks Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- Hacking A $1500 ‘Smart Gun’ With $15 Magnets Digest Article
- AMD Flaws Pose No Immediate Risk of Exploitation, Says Independent Reviewer Digest Article
- Defcon Hackers Find it’s Very Easy to Break Voting Machines Digest Article