A researcher has published the details and proof-of-concept (PoC) code for several unpatched vulnerabilities affecting Belkin’s N150 wireless home routers.
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- Intermediate CA Caching Could Be Used to Fingerprint Firefox Users Digest Article
- Two New EDGE Exploits Integrated Into Sundown Exploit Kit Digest Article
- Hacking A $1500 ‘Smart Gun’ With $15 Magnets Digest Article
- Defcon Hackers Find it’s Very Easy to Break Voting Machines Digest Article