A researcher has published the details and proof-of-concept (PoC) code for several unpatched vulnerabilities affecting Belkin’s N150 wireless home routers.
- US, UK Accuse Russia of Hacking Home Routers and ISPs to Conduct MitM Attacks Digest Article
- Senate Panel Announces Hearing on Computer Chip Flaws Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- Researchers Hacked Amazon’s Alexa to Spy On Users, Again Digest Article
- Equifax Reveals Full Horror of That Monstrous Cyber-heist of its Servers Digest Article