The Upatre downloader is the vehicle that has driven numerous banking Trojan and ransomware attacks to the front door of countless victims at great cost.
- Leaked NSA Hacking Exploit Used in WannaCry Ransomware is Now Powering Trojan Malware Digest Article
- GM Bot Malware Campaign Targets 94 Mobile Banking Apps Digest Article
- CryptoLocker: Surviving a Ransomware Attack CSIAC Webinar
- Russia Says Foreign Spies Plan Cyber Attack on Banking System Digest Article
- This is the Newest Tactic Cybercriminals are Using to Deliver Ransomware Digest Article