When we appeared before the United States Congress last fall, Twitter publicly committed to regularly updating both congressional committees and the public on findings from our ongoing review into events surrounding the 2016 U.S. election.
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Pro-Gun Russian Bots Flood Twitter After Parkland Shooting Digest Article
- White House Releases VEP Disclosure Rules Digest Article