When we appeared before the United States Congress last fall, Twitter publicly committed to regularly updating both congressional committees and the public on findings from our ongoing review into events surrounding the 2016 U.S. election.
- Experts Say Automated Accounts Sharing Fake News Ahead of French Election Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Pro-Gun Russian Bots Flood Twitter After Parkland Shooting Digest Article
- White House Releases VEP Disclosure Rules Digest Article
- New Center to Combat Disinformation to be Built in Finland Digest Article