Cryptowall has gotten a minor, but important facelift that might make it more difficult for researchers to tear apart and for victims to recover their encrypted data without paying a ransom.
- Equifax Says it’s Found 2.4 Million More Victims From 2017 Breach Digest Article
- Cisco Rolls Out Solution to Detect Malware in Encrypted Traffic Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Satellite Phone Encryption Calls Can be Cracked in Fractions of a Second Digest Article
- Ransomware – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast