Cryptowall has gotten a minor, but important facelift that might make it more difficult for researchers to tear apart and for victims to recover their encrypted data without paying a ransom.
- Understanding Crypto-Ransomware Reference Document
- Ransomware Local Government Management Guide Reference Document
- CryptoLocker: Surviving a Ransomware Attack CSIAC Webinar
- Cisco Rolls Out Solution to Detect Malware in Encrypted Traffic Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article