The US Army is seeking to equip its cyber warriors with cutting-edge networking hardware, and it is going outside the traditional acquisitions system to do it.
- For the US Army, ‘Cyber War’ Is Quickly Becoming Just ‘War’ Digest Article
- The Army Can Now Stop Enemy Tanks In Their Tracks Without Firing A Shot Digest Article
- Army Initiates New Network Modernization Plan to Enhance Cyber Capabilities Digest Article
- Pentagon: China Threatened to Bankrupt Defense Contractor Digest Article
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article