Malaysian law enforcement have arrested Ardit Ferizi, a Kosovo citizen, based on an arrest warrant issued by US authorities, who suspect him of being the main person behind the ISIS data leaks.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Hackers Used DC Police Surveillance System to Distribute Cerber Ransomware Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- Cyber-Espionage Group Returns With New Attacks After One Year Digest Article
- Supreme Court Rules that Warrants Generally Are Required to Collect Cellphone Data Digest Article