Malaysian law enforcement have arrested Ardit Ferizi, a Kosovo citizen, based on an arrest warrant issued by US authorities, who suspect him of being the main person behind the ISIS data leaks.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Hackers Used DC Police Surveillance System to Distribute Cerber Ransomware Digest Article
- Evolving Developments in Cyberlaw: 2017 Reference Document
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article
- Legislators Grapple with Cyber War Rules Digest Article