The United States Congress passed late last night a $1.3 trillion budget spending bill that also contained a piece of legislation that allows internal and foreign law enforcement access to user data stored online without a search warrant or probable cause.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- P.F. Chang’s Security Flaw Revealed, Following Panera Bread’s Leak Digest Article
- Cut Cord: How Viacom’s Master Controls Were Left Exposed Digest Article
- Supreme Court Rules that Warrants Generally Are Required to Collect Cellphone Data Digest Article
- Cloud Infrastructure Deployment Video Podcast