The United States Congress passed late last night a $1.3 trillion budget spending bill that also contained a piece of legislation that allows internal and foreign law enforcement access to user data stored online without a search warrant or probable cause.
- Evolving Developments in Cyberlaw: 2017 Reference Document
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Defense Contractor Stored Intelligence Data in Amazon Cloud Unprotected [Updated] Digest Article
- P.F. Chang’s Security Flaw Revealed, Following Panera Bread’s Leak Digest Article
- Defense Technical Information Center’s (DTIC’s) Hidden Gems Journal Article