Last week the Idaho National Laboratory (INL) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced the successful completion of the 100th iteration of the Industrial Control Systems Cybersecurity training on defending systems used across the critical infrastructure sectors.
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- DHS Focusing Efforts on Strengthening Protection of Critical Infrastructure, Dot-Gov Sites Digest Article
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article