The United States’ Cyber Command has floated a $460m contract to outsource pretty much all of its duties, as the nation seeks to bulk up its offensive cyberspace capabilities.
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- Benjamin Foulois Cyber Proving Ground (CPG) Reference Document
- Why Is North Korea So Interested in Bitcoin? Digest Article
- Coast Guard Cyber Command ‘Just as Important as Cutters and Aircraft’ Digest Article