The United States’ Cyber Command has floated a $460m contract to outsource pretty much all of its duties, as the nation seeks to bulk up its offensive cyberspace capabilities.
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- SOCOM Commander: U.S. Must Develop More Offensive Cyber Weapons Digest Article
- Why Is North Korea So Interested in Bitcoin? Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- Navy Plans to Spend $100 Million on Cyber Through New Other Transaction Authority Digest Article