The Pentagon wants to fully staff its Cyber Command with 6,000 workers by the end of the year, but a highly competitive private market could mean it will have to wait.
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Defense Secretary Mattis Sees Growth for Silicon Valley Defense Unit Digest Article
- Coast Guard Cyber Command ‘Just as Important as Cutters and Aircraft’ Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article