The Pentagon wants to fully staff its Cyber Command with 6,000 workers by the end of the year, but a highly competitive private market could mean it will have to wait.
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- For the US Army, ‘Cyber War’ Is Quickly Becoming Just ‘War’ Digest Article
- Pentagon: China Threatened to Bankrupt Defense Contractor Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Defense Secretary Mattis Sees Growth for Silicon Valley Defense Unit Digest Article