The target for the Windows 10 deployment is one year, so by this time in 2017, the United States Department of Defense is supposed to complete the transition to the new OS.
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- The Elite Microsoft Hacker Team That Keeps Windows PCs Safe Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Kali Linux Now in Windows Store, but Defender Flags Its Packages as Threats! Digest Article
- Piloting Software Assurance Tools in the Department of Defense Journal Article