The target for the Windows 10 deployment is one year, so by this time in 2017, the United States Department of Defense is supposed to complete the transition to the new OS.
- Microsoft Just Won This Giant Support Deal With the US Department of Defense Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Exclusive: U.S. Air Force Inks $19 Million Cybersecurity Deal Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article