The target for the Windows 10 deployment is one year, so by this time in 2017, the United States Department of Defense is supposed to complete the transition to the new OS.
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Department of Defense Announces Successful Micro-Drone Demonstration Digest Article