The US Department of Homeland Security has awarded a $1.7 million contract to Galois, an R&D US company, which will be tasked to develop and help implement a new type of technology for mitigating DDoS attacks.
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Shipping Company Maersk Says June Cyberattack Could Cost it up to $300 Million Digest Article
- Hacker Steals $7 Million in Ethereum From CoinDash Digest Article
- DHS Focusing Efforts on Strengthening Protection of Critical Infrastructure, Dot-Gov Sites Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article