The US Department of Homeland Security has awarded a $1.7 million contract to Galois, an R&D US company, which will be tasked to develop and help implement a new type of technology for mitigating DDoS attacks.
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Exclusive: U.S. Air Force Inks $19 Million Cybersecurity Deal Digest Article
- LDAP Attack Vector Makes Terabit-Scale DDoS Attacks Possible Digest Article
- DoD Announces ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Follow-Up Initiative Digest Article
- BlackNurse DDoS Attack Can ‘Overload Firewalls From a Laptop’ Digest Article