The Obama administration has failed to renegotiate portions of an international arms control arrangement so that it’s simpler to export tools related to hacking and surveillance software — technologies that can be exploited by bad actors, but are also used to secure computer networks.
- Experts Say WikiLeaks Exaggerating Contents of CIA Documents Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- FCC Chief Plans to Ditch U.S. ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules Digest Article
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article