The Obama administration has failed to renegotiate portions of an international arms control arrangement so that it’s simpler to export tools related to hacking and surveillance software — technologies that can be exploited by bad actors, but are also used to secure computer networks.
- New Changes To Wassenaar Arrangement Export Controls Will Benefit Cybersecurity Digest Article
- The Iran Nuclear Deal’s Unraveling Raises Fears of Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- Resistive Memory Components the Computer Industry Can’t Resist Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article