The leak exposed personal data including Social Security numbers to the assigned posts of critical members of the US military, some of whom hold the highest levels of security clearance.
- Major Data Breach at Marine Forces Reserve Impacts Thousands Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- Hacker Stole 26 Million Email And Home Addresses Of Ticketfly Users Digest Article
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article