Junaid Hussain, the leader of the Islamic State Hacking Division, was killed on Tuesday in a drone strike conducted by the US military, as the Wall Street Journal has reported.
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- Russia Has Figured Out How to Jam U.S. Drones in Syria, Officials Say Digest Article
- Police Say Uber Is Likely Not at Fault for Its Self-Driving Car Fatality in Arizona Digest Article