Junaid Hussain, the leader of the Islamic State Hacking Division, was killed on Tuesday in a drone strike conducted by the US military, as the Wall Street Journal has reported.
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article
- Department of Defense Announces Successful Micro-Drone Demonstration Digest Article
- Canada Court Denies Accused Yahoo Hacker Bail Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article