The US oil and gas industry is failing to keep pace with the growing threat from cyberspace, with two-thirds (68%) of organizations suffering a major security breach in the past year, according to a new study.
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Skills Crisis Causing Rapidly Widening Business Problem Digest Article
- Under Pressure, Western Tech Firms Bow to Russian Demands to Share Cyber Secrets Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure from Cyber Threats – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 5: October 30-31 Information Page