The US oil and gas industry is failing to keep pace with the growing threat from cyberspace, with two-thirds (68%) of organizations suffering a major security breach in the past year, according to a new study.
- Cybersecurity Skills Crisis Causing Rapidly Widening Business Problem Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article
- Romanian hackers took over D.C. surveillance cameras just before presidential inauguration, federal prosecutors say Digest Article
- Uber paid 20-year-old Florida man to keep data breach secret – sources Digest Article