The White House intensified efforts Friday to fight propaganda and recruitment by extremist groups such as the Islamic State, announcing a new task force and pressing Silicon Valley to help out.
- How Did Yahoo Get Breached? Employee Got Spear Phished, FBI Suggests Digest Article
- Putin Directed Cyberattack, Propaganda Operation To Influence US Election Digest Article
- Germany Sees Rise in Russian Propaganda, Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Tech Companies Move to Target Terrorist Propaganda Online Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Must Become Core Function of Agencies in Next Administration, Commission Says Digest Article