The White House intensified efforts Friday to fight propaganda and recruitment by extremist groups such as the Islamic State, announcing a new task force and pressing Silicon Valley to help out.
- How Did Yahoo Get Breached? Employee Got Spear Phished, FBI Suggests Digest Article
- Experts Warn Congress of Ongoing Russian Information Warfare Against Europe Digest Article
- Pro-Gun Russian Bots Flood Twitter After Parkland Shooting Digest Article
- Performing a Technical Inquiry Video Podcast
- Air Force Opens Doors to Universities, Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs to Boost Innovation Digest Article