The White House intensified efforts Friday to fight propaganda and recruitment by extremist groups such as the Islamic State, announcing a new task force and pressing Silicon Valley to help out.
- Pro-Gun Russian Bots Flood Twitter After Parkland Shooting Digest Article
- Performing a Technical Inquiry Video Podcast
- The White House Says a New AI Task Force will Protect Workers and Keep America First Digest Article
- Air Force Opens Doors to Universities, Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs to Boost Innovation Digest Article
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article