The pod system, with scalable, low size, weight and power hardware architecture, is designed to enable on-board processing of large quantities of sensor data through high-performance embedded computing (HPEC).
- U.S. Military Sees Future in Neuromorphic Computing Digest Article
- Imperfect Neuromorphic Devices Benefit from ‘Fuzzy’ Learning Digest Article
- Deep Learning Architectures Hinge on Hybrid Memory Cube Digest Article
- New Brain-Inspired Cybersecurity System Detects ‘Bad Apples’ 100 Times Faster Digest Article
- China Accused of Launching ‘Cyber War’ Over Contested Islands Digest Article