The pod system, with scalable, low size, weight and power hardware architecture, is designed to enable on-board processing of large quantities of sensor data through high-performance embedded computing (HPEC).
- U.S. Military Sees Future in Neuromorphic Computing Digest Article
- Why HPE is Sending a Supercomputer to the ISS on SpaceX’s Next Rocket Digest Article
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- ABILIFY MYCITE, The First FDA Approved Digital Medicine That Tracks Its Own Ingestion Digest Article
- Imperfect Neuromorphic Devices Benefit from ‘Fuzzy’ Learning Digest Article