The pod system, with scalable, low size, weight and power hardware architecture, is designed to enable on-board processing of large quantities of sensor data through high-performance embedded computing (HPEC).
- Why HPE is Sending a Supercomputer to the ISS on SpaceX’s Next Rocket Digest Article
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- ABILIFY MYCITE, The First FDA Approved Digital Medicine That Tracks Its Own Ingestion Digest Article
- Golden Touch: Next-gen Optical Disk to Solve Data Storage Challenge Digest Article
- Los Alamos Gains Role in High-Performance Computing for Materials Program Digest Article