Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (IARPA) has selected the University of Southern California to lead a consortium of universities and private companies to build quantum computers that are at least 10,000 times faster than the best state-of-the-art classical computers.
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Corkscrew Light Beams Could Lead to Practical Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article
- Qudits: The Real Future of Quantum Computing? Digest Article