Now that the period for filing tax reports in the US has reached an end, cybercriminals have adapted their phishing lure and deliver messages claiming to be from the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) in relation with pending refunds.
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- New Satan Ransomware Available Through a Ransomware as a Service Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- FedEx Says Some Damage From NotPetya Ransomware May Be Permanent Digest Article