The U.S. Postal Service said today it has been the victim of “a cyber-security intrusion” that exposed the personal information of some 800,000 employees.
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- Home Economics: How Life in 123 Million American Households Was Exposed Online Digest Article
- Open AWS S3 Bucket Exposes Private Info on Thousands of Fedex Customers Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article