The U.S. Postal Service said today it has been the victim of “a cyber-security intrusion” that exposed the personal information of some 800,000 employees.
- US Government Subcontractor Leaks Confidential Military Personnel Data Digest Article
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article