A three-year, $935,000 grant from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research to explore extreme energy efficiency lasers for use in HPC.
- Air Force Research Laboratory’s In-Residence Professor Becomes Cybersecurity Preceptor in South Korea Journal Article
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article
- ‘Brain-Like’ Supercomputers Could Enable Better Defense Decision-Making Digest Article
- Air Force Tests IBM’s Brain-Inspired Chip as an Aerial Tank Spotter Digest Article
- Resistive Memory Components the Computer Industry Can’t Resist Digest Article