A collaboration between the UTSA Department of Computer Science and Edina, Minn.-based Silicon Informatics Inc. has yielded the delivery of a pair of highly flexible, scalable high performance computing (HPC) software tools.
- Los Alamos Gains Role in High-Performance Computing for Materials Program Digest Article
- Imperfect Neuromorphic Devices Benefit from ‘Fuzzy’ Learning Digest Article
- Cray Awarded $26 Million Contract From the Department of Defense High Performance Computing Modernization Program Digest Article
- Memristors as Logic Gates and Memory Cells in Tomorrow’s Computing Devices Digest Article
- Why HPE is Sending a Supercomputer to the ISS on SpaceX’s Next Rocket Digest Article