A fresh sample of the Upatre malware downloader is currently distributed via emails claiming to be from different banks.
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- No Macros? No Problem for New Malware Attack Digest Article
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article