A simple browser plug-in was all you needed to gain access to the internet giant’s customer accounts.
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Your Internet History on Sale to Highest Bidder: US Congress Votes to Shred ISP Privacy Rules Digest Article
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN): Security Implications and Design Solutions CSIAC Webinar
- British 15-year-old Gained Access to Intelligence Operations in Afghanistan and Iran by Pretending to be Head of CIA, Court Hears Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article