A vulnerability into how VPN providers deal with port forwarding exposes the real IP address of some users, say the network security experts from Perfect Privacy, a VPN provider.
- Privacy of User Data – Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet Video Podcast
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article