A vulnerability into how VPN providers deal with port forwarding exposes the real IP address of some users, say the network security experts from Perfect Privacy, a VPN provider.
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article
- Blockchain: Overhyped Buzzword or Real-deal Enterprise Solution? Digest Article
- Security Vulnerability Puts Linux Kernel at Risk Digest Article