New York state’s top banking regulator warned financial firms Wednesday it will be stepping up its oversight of their cybersecurity.
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article
- Lawmakers Move to Boost Oversight of Sensitive Military Cyber Ops Digest Article
- Deloitte Hit by Cyber-attack Revealing Clients’ Secret Emails Digest Article
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- Experts Say Automated Accounts Sharing Fake News Ahead of French Election Digest Article