New York state’s top banking regulator warned financial firms Wednesday it will be stepping up its oversight of their cybersecurity.
- Deloitte Hit by Cyber-attack Revealing Clients’ Secret Emails Digest Article
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article
- Lawmakers Move to Boost Oversight of Sensitive Military Cyber Ops Digest Article
- Hitachi Hackers Cashed in on Security Gaps in India’s Worst-ever Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article