A Department of Homeland Security official told Reuters earlier this week that some U.S. critical infrastructure operators have been affected by the recent WannaCry ransomware campaign.
- DHS Focusing Efforts on Strengthening Protection of Critical Infrastructure, Dot-Gov Sites Digest Article
- Heartbleed vs. WannaCry: A Tale of Two Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- US Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Milestone Digest Article
- Leaked NSA Hacking Exploit Used in WannaCry Ransomware is Now Powering Trojan Malware Digest Article
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article