A Department of Homeland Security official told Reuters earlier this week that some U.S. critical infrastructure operators have been affected by the recent WannaCry ransomware campaign.
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- Cyber Risks Loom for Energy Sector Digest Article
- Cybersecurity of DoD Critical Infrastructure CSIAC Webinar