Researchers with security consultancy VerSprite have unearthed several vulnerabilities in Western Digital’s My Cloud NAS product, which can be exploited by local and remote attackers to achieve root access to the device.
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- Skype Can’t Fix a Nasty Security Bug Without a Massive Code Rewrite Digest Article