Researchers with security consultancy VerSprite have unearthed several vulnerabilities in Western Digital’s My Cloud NAS product, which can be exploited by local and remote attackers to achieve root access to the device.
- UnifyID’s Ingenious User Authentication Platform Wins Innovation Sandbox Contest Digest Article
- A Decade Old Unix/Linux/BSD Root Privilege-Escalation Bug Discovered Digest Article
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Rowhammer Vulnerability Comes to Android Digest Article
- Under Pressure, Western Tech Firms Bow to Russian Demands to Share Cyber Secrets Digest Article