According to Akamai, DDOS attacks up 370% in February, due to proliferation of DDOS attack kits. Web-based commerce most vulnerable to asymmetric attack, due to loss in sales.
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- Two New EDGE Exploits Integrated Into Sundown Exploit Kit Digest Article
- Merck Cyber Attack May Cost Insurers $275 Million: Verisk’s PCS Digest Article
- Blockchain’s New Role In The Internet of Things Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article