According to Akamai, DDOS attacks up 370% in February, due to proliferation of DDOS attack kits. Web-based commerce most vulnerable to asymmetric attack, due to loss in sales.
- LDAP Attack Vector Makes Terabit-Scale DDoS Attacks Possible Digest Article
- BlackNurse DDoS Attack Can ‘Overload Firewalls From a Laptop’ Digest Article
- Two New EDGE Exploits Integrated Into Sundown Exploit Kit Digest Article
- A New Linux Trojan Called NyaDrop Threatens the IoT Landscape Digest Article
- Blockchain’s New Role In The Internet of Things Digest Article