According to Akamai, DDOS attacks up 370% in February, due to proliferation of DDOS attack kits. Web-based commerce most vulnerable to asymmetric attack, due to loss in sales.
- ‘First True’ Native IPv6 DDoS Attack Spotted in Wild Digest Article
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- GitHub Survived the Biggest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded Digest Article
- Merck Cyber Attack May Cost Insurers $275 Million: Verisk’s PCS Digest Article
- Cavalry Riding to the Rescue of DDoS-deluged Memcached Users Digest Article